Wireless Vibrator FAQ's
What materials is it made out of?
It is made out of medical safe Silicone with a soft texture and skin-friendly. It will slide in like butter, trust us on this.
Does it have modes?
Yes, it comes with 8 modes for you to enjoy.
What colors do you have available?
We currently have it in Pink and clear blue. We will soon launch a green color as well. We will let you know via email.
How long does it take to charge?
It comes with a USB charger, and it takes 3 hours the first time. After that, you only need to leave it charging for 1 hour and it will be ready to go.
How do I connect it to my phone?
Please follow these instructions STEP BY STEP:
- Download the app called "XiaoHanPub" (Android or iPhone)
- Turn ON the Bluetooth and GPS settings on your phone for the app. (The Location services in your phone must be opened)
- Turn ON/OFF the toy by pressing the button for 1.5s
- After turning it ON, now open the App and Log In.
- Once you are inside the app, and the vibrator is ON, type "12345678901" in the Phone Number section, don't press "Send Code"
- Type "802300" and press Log In.
- Have Fun
You have to follow these steps in order. If you did something out of order, please delete the App, turn OFF the vibrator, and Re-do it again.
How do I control it from my phone?
Once you have followed the instructions above, and the vibrator has connected, you are going to be presented with 3 options.
Immersion: lets you control the rythm and magnitude of the vibration with one or more fingers. (most used one)
8 Modes: the name pretty much sums it up. You will have 8 automatic modes for you to enjoy. This is controlled by the phone, but NOT by your finger
Remote (still in testing, available in the future): this one will allow you to control your vibrator from any part of the world. It is still in development, so it is not functioning properly. We will let you know on an update.
APP QR Code for Android Users
If you cannot find the app on the Play Store, please scan the QR code below. We currently have some issues with the app on Play Store, and some users can't seem to find it.